Sunday, November 11, 2007

6 Years Ago today...

I became a Godmother for the first time. Madelyn was born exactly 6 years ago today. She's grown up so much over the years and I have been so blessed to have spent an incredibly amount of time with her. Living in her house during college was a great opportunity to step up and be a great Auntie. Madelyn has been, is and always will be very special to me. I feel like we have a close connection, even though I am so far away right now. Whenever I see her she sticks to me like glue. I know she looks up to me and won't forget about me.
Here are some pictures of her through the years:
this is Madelyn at four:


And here she is last year at 5:


and here are two more recent photos of her. From about 3 weeks ago:



Happy 6th Birthday Madelyn Grace...or Lynnie! I hoe you had a great birthday party today with the family.
Your birthday package should be arriving in the mail soon.

I love you!

No comments: