Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone...

I have so much to be thankful for Today, and everyday:
my loving and supporting family,
my great friends,
my beautiful apartment,
a car that gets me where I need to go,
all the food I am preparing today,
my faith that gets me through tough times,
the soilders overseas fighting for us in Iraq (I'm praying for all of you today)
that I have found the love of my life in Steven,
for my sisters and their gratitude,
my neices and nephew (I'm praying Carson gets better quickly),
for my talents and passion in design, photography, and scrapbooking.
that I am not alone today even though I am thousands of miles away from my family,

Without all of these things there is no doubt my life would not be the same.
It's so easy for me to get caught up in myself and not realize how much I truly have and how much I need to give to others.

The turkey is safely in the oven. We hope to feast at halftime of the Packers vs. Lions game. I will try to take more photos of the spread then. I"m so excited to be cooking, only wish it could be for many more people.

What are you thankful for today?
We went to church last night. I LOVE Thanksgiving season church because we sing all my favorite hymns. It really feels like Thanksgiving. Tis the Season!

To my family and friends at home, I miss you and wish I could be there today. I am definitely in spirit. Hope all is well. Have a blessed day!
To my friends and co-workers in Texas, thank you so much for becoming part of my new family. You are all so great and I am incredibly blessed to get to know each of you. Hope you have a great Thanksigiving, no matter how you celebrate. Please know, I am thankful for you!

With that said, in case Aunt Dawn is reading this today:
here's the turkey! in alll his glory!

And, because of all you've taught me in the past couple of years, I named the turkey this year "WILLIE" !! ha ha. I thought it was great! Perfect, huh!

Have a great one...

No comments: