Monday, May 12, 2008

MOMS

Are such awesome and wonderful people.
My mom. Our Mom.



Here are the moms we celebrated yesterday on Mother's Day. . .

(From left to right):
My mother! So supportive and understanding. She helps me get through anything and calms me when I'm stressed.

My Aunt Marcella. Mother of 5. Need I say more? She's a hero! A great example of hard work, dedication, kindness and love. She is so generous and always willing to give advice. Her and I are so close. I can talk to her about anything and would trust her with my life.

My sister Angela. Young mother of my 3 "little people" as I like to call them. She amazing me everyday with her patience and love. She's learned how to love from all three of these moms, as I will someday.

My Grandma, better known as Nana. Our families' rock. She carries us through it all. She loves all of us, all the grandchildren, and gives us everything we need! She is an *AMAZING mother, Nana and soooo much more.

And....I couldn't help but share with you this face!

Is he not the cutest thing you've ever seen!
He says my name now! Or pieces of it......he calls me "Naa-neee" like Steph-A-NIE! He's still shy with me and a little timid. But he's come a long way in a little more than a week. By the end of summer he'll be my best friend :)

No comments: