Saturday, July 5, 2008

How do you like

the new look?
I'm trying to make it coordinate with my freelance identity, "i am stephanie."

I think it's going to stay this way for a while.
Sorry if it has been confusing you!

I spent another day at the lake today! Chaya gave us a call and took Steve and I, Chris, Angela and the kids all out on the boat nearly the entire day! Knee-boarding was fun. I tried wake-boarding for the first time. And got beat up nasty style during tubing. I'll be limping tomorrow I"m sure cuz my muscles will be aching! But it was totally* worth it!

Wanted to post a couple more layouts from this week. I am trying to stay true to my goal of scrappin' at least once a week. So far so good. Here's some layouts from last year:
Dad riding the Mechanical bull at Gillie's Bar in Dallas when they came to visit....


Steve on his 24th Birthday....


Me on my birthday....


and some cute ones of Steve and I, while we were still living in Dallas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you rocked these LO's!!

Love your new look on your page!

XOXO