Monday, December 15, 2008

The Holidays are quickly approaching.
I stayed up late over the weekend....baking dozens of cookies (9 to be exact) for our annual cookie exchange with Steve's mom, friends and family. I chose the easy, good o' fashioned chocolate chip!

We met on Sunday morning for a super yummy brunch where we exchanged the treats.

The weekend also included a trip to Madison for a Bella Blvd event, and lots of creating on Sunday. I'm so thankful to those people near and dear to me for always helping and being there during these very busy busy times! You know who you are, I love you!
I'm also trying to record my daily activities, and photograph nearly every single day so that soon enough I can put together my December Daily album inspired by Ali Edwards. I put the book basics together back in November, and just need to add my photos and journaling thoughts. I can't wait to show it off soon!

Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: