Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Coming home soon!

Steve and I are flying home tomorrow night....SO EXCITED!!!!!!
I think I'm even more excited than normal cuz Steve is so excited. He hasn't been home once since we moved to Texas...so he's pumped to see his fam and the guys and of course, little smokey.
I found a really cute dress for the wedding, at least I think so (and steve too), and yes, of course, Steve doesn't have a clue what he is wearing. He's telling me that "matchy matchy" is only for high school dances, but is he right? Can't he wear at least a tie that has the same colors as my dress? Or is that gay? I didn't really think so but he is being very persistant on wearing a freaking orange or blue tie!!!!! Guys.....can't live with em, can't live without em.

I am so excited to see these little people in less than 24 hours...





JUST SO FREEEEEEAAAAAAKIN' excited. I'm also stoked to see little Carson, it's been much too long and I know he's getting sooo big. Everyone is constantly telling me how dang cute he is......I just can't wait!!!!!

And lets not forget to mention my dearest friend, Morgie has taken off the entire weekend so that we can hang out. What an awesome friend!

I know I will be busy, but I have many hopes:
to get to some of my favorite restaurants....Saz's, Culver's also, to go to the state fair, maybe hit up the mall/Mayfair....
I'd like to spend some quality time with Nana and Nano, and see Chaya and the fam at their house too!
Hopefully Nicky and I can go to the gym together....and even mom has taken off work on friday to hang out! Yay!
Wish me safe travels.
See "ya'll" real soon.
Love you.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Can't wait to see you!

Morgan said...

Ok my dear ~ I don't know what is going on with you, but it has been a long time since you updated your blog....get to work...