Sunday, November 4, 2007

Relaxing






Hello All! Good morning! I feel very rested with my extra hour of sleep today, thanks to Daylight Savings! Wink wink! Actually, I haven’t been sleeping very well lately. Suffering from some kind of insomneia. My brain just doesn’t want to shut itself off I guess.
So, I’m up early with plenty of time to run to the grocery store and get plenty done before the exciting football Sunday ahead of me. Today I’mg ogin to make mom’s chili (which was grandma Hunt’s chili before that!) for the first time. I miss that chili so much. I really don’t care if it’s 80 degrees outside, cuz I’m going to turn the air conditioning on, get chilly, and make some chili. I sure hope Steve like it as much as I do so that it can become a regular dinner meal around here.
My week was extremely busy. Seems like work has been more challenging lately. I enjoy the challenges, they really make my brain work in new ways, thats for sure. But we are working on several new things, many projects going on at one time. It is so exciting to see new product come to life. It is incredibly rewarding and satisfying.
This weekend is my first weekend to relax for a while. With family and friends visiting the past two weeks I've really been tired. I finally had to throw away the Pumpkins this weekend cuz they were nasty! rotting! I cannot believe it is NOVEMBER already. Before I blink its going to be Christmas! I love this time of year. I love everything about it. I'm going to start Christmas shopping soon. And birthday shopping, cuz so many of my friends and fam celebrate birthdays during the holiday season as well (nicky, jasmin, steve, morgan, angela, madelyn......).
I'm just sharing some more pictures from last weekend. I have SOOO many! Giving Carson and the girls his scrapbook/baby books was a lot of fun. They really enjoyed them. I hope they made it safely home and that more family and friends will be able to enjoy them.
Well, that's all for now....and I must make one last shout out: "GO PACK GO!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Stephanie

Yeah Packers!!! It was an awesome game! it was good to talk to you this morning, i hope moms chili went over well. mom was going to make it this week, so I'm excited about that! i hope you have a good week. I'll talk to you soon. i saw Carsons baby book this past weekend, its really cute. i know that Angela really appreciates it. i love you
nicky

Anonymous said...

Hey girl,

PACK WON!!! woo hoo! Good game all around........sorry you haven't been sleeping well......I never seem to have that problem! Scrapbooked this weekend with Allyson, did 4 pages....going to a 12 hour this Saturday, hoping to get MUCH more done!! Got myself the Cricut Expressions.....it is in the mail, and Lance bought me 5 carts as well. Excited to use it! Glad to see you are doing good! XOXO~Wendy