Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Remember back a couple months ago

I posted about Steve severely spraining in ankle at his softball game?

Well, here we are months later and it is still abnormally swollen and sometimes painful. And also, Steve has developed really severe Athlete's foot due to all the heat. So he finally went to the podiatrst yesterday (after a little push!). Turns out he's going in on Wednesday for an MRI and there is a possibility he will have to have ankle surgery! Yikes! Several tendons in his lower ankle area are torn and continue to keep tearing because he is flat-footed and it putting tons of presure on his ankle.

Long story short...Steve and I have both been hit with pretty big roadblocks this week. (me at the dentist needing a cap that isn't covered by my insurance...would cost me $900! OMG! and now Steve wtih possible surgery) So, it's important to continue saving.

This is the most recent photo I have a Steve.
Here he is with Carson at the park a couple weekends ago. Carson really liked Steve! They were buddies. IT was so cute!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG that picture is the cutest thing ever!!! I hope everything works out for you and Steve. I really miss you and I can't wait for you to come home. Keep in touch!!
love you, Nicky

Stephanie said...

Nicky-I can't wait to come home either! I'll be home for 6 nights and probably staying at mom's most of the time. You'll have to tell Kurt you're going to hang out with me so he gets ready! wink wink!