Saturday, April 26, 2008

Playing today in Photoshop with some brushes and filters. Thought I'd share one of my favorites.
This is my cousin, Josie, or as I call her "my Pina (pee*nah)" -as in Josephina. (I totally spelled that wrong).
Isn't she beautiful!? I just know she's going to be gorgeous when we grows up. She lives in a house with a bunch of boys! She's grown up around football and sports, she has crazy thick hair, and is so carefree. She reminds me of myself when I was her age. I love that!

Not much else is going on around here except packing, packing and more packing.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg thats such a cute picture...i want it....good times

-pina

Anonymous said...

beautiful Stephanie!

Great job with the brushes. Amazing photo. She is pure gorgeous!!! XOXO~W