Thursday, September 4, 2008

Creative Shares

What a week! Lots has happened this week over at Bella Blvd including the web site launch! And I've even made some new friends just through my blog! So cool.

It's looking and feeling a lot more like Fall now....rainy and in the 50s today! Hard to believe is was 90 only two days ago. Ahh....you gotta love the Midwest!

Thought I'd share a couple layouts from last week. I just started our vacation album for this year: The Myrtle Beach, SC album.
Here's the title page:

and more...


I can't wait for Fall....the changing of colors and the smell of the cool crisp air. I just love the season of Fall and I missed it the past 2 years so it will be great to home for the transformation this year. I'm even wearing my super fun polka dot rain boots today! Haven't taken them out of the closet in a while!

Hope everyone is having a great September week!
Ciao for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CUTE LO's Stephanie!!

Congratulations again on the Bella Web Site launch!!!

XOXO~W