Tuesday, November 4, 2008

So excited!!!

Warning: this is a warm fuzzy post about feelings :)

I have to admit, starting Bella Blvd has been a *huge* sacrifice and an unprecedented amount of work. While, I knew what I was in store for when the "big idea" hit me, one of my biggest fears and concerns was that I would, over time, lose my passion for the scrapbooking and photography hobbies. I didn't want to get so enthralled in deadlines and shows that I didn't have time for the fun weekends with my girlfriends, the girls nights with glasses of wine, family dinners and times that are so close to my heart.

Bella has been in business for nearly 4 months now and I am so proud to say that while I have a thousand things to get done every single day, that I have managed my time so that I can *usually fit everything in. If managing time sometimes means working until 3 or 4 am after going to a family birthday party during the day on a Saturday, then I'm willing to do that.

I guess the reason for the public post is two-fold:
1. To ask all my readers to help me never forget those things so near and dear to me. To my close friends, family and new scrapbooking and crafting readers, I ask that you help me stay focused on the true meaning of life. To me, that is to live every moment as is comes. For those that know me I am a worrier. I'm trying my hardest these days to let go of that and always be prepared for whatever comes my way. Here I go on another tangent...bare with me....this week I am out of town visiting my dear friend Elsie Flannigan. A couple of you might have heard of her! wink! wink! Elsie has already reminded me how to take one day at a time. She inspires me with all her hard work and dedication to her endless list of projects! I love that she is so carefree and happy.

2. The second reason for all my emotion today is seeing Bella Blvd products out there in real life, for sale! I posted today on the Studio Blog about online kits that are now up for sale in so many places. This feeling I feel is so indescribable. Seeing my designs and products for sale is SOOOOOOOO AWESOME! I really don't know how else to put it. When I see layouts and projects made with Bella products I get this awesome feeling in my stomach. It's just so cool. I know I am rambling now, but I just know that with God's help anything is possible and this entire endeavor is my proof of that. I am so so so thankful for the success of Bella and knowing that all this hard work and sacrifice is going to pay off. And by that I mean pay off with these overwhelming feelings of excitement and happiness.

7 comments:

Jennifer Katherine said...

ALWAYS so proud of you.... :)

Elizabeth said...

I am so happy for you and your success, Stephanie : )

Morgan said...

miss you my lil love kitten. Hope you and Elsie are having fun together! :)

Anonymous said...

again, so proud of you!!! You rock the house girl....I love you, your friendship, and that awesome product that you have created!! XOXO~Wendy

Jenna said...

I get so excited seeing everything out there, and I'm so proud to explain the lines to any and everyone, and I didn't even do anything!!! So proud to see the company (and you) grow in the past 4 months!

Stephanie said...

Thank you so much for your love and support. You have no idea what it means to me. Love you all! :)

Anonymous said...

You said it all when you said you were thankful.God is good and with Him and through Him all things are possible.Congratulations on your success.