Thursday, November 20, 2008

Where has November gone?

I don't know.
Life seems to be passing me by these days. My family continues to make me smile everyday.
I remember when I started this journey that my family promised to be there for me. Little did I realize how much I would truly need them.

In addition to my family, Steve has been the most amazing boyfriend. Last night he treated me to dinner at Maggiano's and while we were talking he said the sweetest thing he's ever said to me, "I prayed for you last night. I prayed that you wouldn't lose your faith." Little did I know how attractive my strong faith was to him. He cares so much about me. He doesn't ever want me to lose my passion and my faith for life, family and friends. It's far too easy to let pass you by. Lately it's been flying by right before my eyes and I haven't taken enough time to appreciate all the awesome things that have happened this month. It was Steve's words that re-charged me and my attitude. I'm ready for a new day. Thank you Steven, my love.

This month this little guy turned 2 years old! I can't believe it! Here's one of my favorites of the 2-year portraits I took of him.
And just last week my niece Madelyn turned 7! 7 years old! I can't wait to take her photos next week!
This month I began coaching a youth girls' basketball team. It's such an honor to be a part of their lives!
A trip to Missouri to see an old friend,
a trip to the Windy City to welcome the holiday season.
Thanksgiving with the entire family, a feast and so much more.
November has been such an awesome month!
There is so much to be Thankful for!!

2 comments:

Jennifer Katherine said...

That's the sweetest thing ever! We're so lucky we have such great guys in our lives. I have faith in you too my dear. Love you!

Morgan said...

Oh my ~ I love that photo of carson! He's so adorable.