Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Newest Obsession

Is UPPERCASE LIVING.
What do they make?
Home vinyl apliques. Basically, rub-ons for your home!
OMG if you are scrapbooker or crafty person I think you are going to love this just as much as me ! ! !

A friend of mine actually designs some of the stuff in the catalog!
I'm going to have an UPPERCASE LIVING open house in March and you are invited! Ask a friend or family member and bring them too!

Okay so here are some ideas from their catalog:
Super modern flowers for a foyer in your home....

Or add the rub-ons to buckets,

chalkboards and so much more!

They add beautiful touches to your home, bedroom, kitchen, playroom......the options are endless!



The rub-ons come in so many colors and sizes.
And the best part is....they are removeable!

You can view each page of the newest catalog here.

If you're interested in coming to my open house in March, please email me at s21583@aol.com

3 comments:

Beth said...

I'm going!! Don't have it on a Monday night.

Elizabeth said...

I love the stuff!! Invite me!! I hope I can come :)

Katherine said...

How fun. Hope I can come!