Sunday, May 31, 2009

Update from Brazil

Wow.

That's all I can say about this experience so far. Jenna and I are so excited and honored to be here to meet these wonderful people. Marta is the store owner of the adorable shop in Porto Alegre. This was our first place to teach. The store is darling. Modern. Colorful. Clean.




Here are some photos taken during the classes. We've taught 5 different ones so far and everyone has loved them. The ladies are adorable and so excited.



And, after our very last workshoppe at this store Marta and her mother popped open a bottle of champagne to celebrate and I just was so overwhelmed by everyone's happiness that I started to cry when we were saying ciao ciao to the customers. I really hope we can return here to teach again and have a great relationship with these awesome awesome women.

This makes me so happy.


Today we arrived in Rio De Janeiro. Isn't it beautiful? The weather is much warmer here. We had a fabulous dinner and are now preparing and unpacking our bags for our workshops in the morning. Wish you were here!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like you are having an amazing trip!

Morgan said...

I'm so excited for the two of you, but so sad I am not there with you guys. It sounds like you are having a wonderful time and can't wait til you are home to tell me even more. I love the look of the first store. Ciao Ciao loves!!! :)

Silvana said...

Thank you all again for coming...Please keep in touch!!Hugs!!!

AnnaMarie said...

Yay, you updated! Oh, that's the coolest thing ever. I bet you just fell in love with all those ladies. Have so much fun!

Moma'Scrap said...

Well,
We have no words to describe how amazing it was ...
We loved you, Jenna, yur LO's, your collection ... It was perfect !!! You an Jenna are so special !!!
We'll update our blog .
Hope you enjoyed as much as we did it.
Enjoy your stay inb Rio.
Love
Moma's girls :)

Beth said...

Loooks like soooooo much fun!!! I can't wait to hear all about it!