Monday, May 25, 2009

Lots to do & Lots to Say

I've been definitely cheating on my blog with Facebook. I've decided to be better about Facebook since so many old friends and family are all a part of it. So if you ever miss me around here be sure to become my friend over there. This weekend we spent time at the lake with the fam. It was sunny and 70 degrees! Perfect for a BBQ and family fun. The girls were catching minnows all morning

while Carson and Maria played with the water and on the swings.


I also tried to attempt some cute summer pics with Carson when I babysat him over the weekend. Needless to say, 30 frames and a silly face later this is what I got!

A night out on the town was fun too. My first time playing Wii golf. Haha. We made it downtown and home safely!

The next couple of days will be busy ones and I prepare to leave for Brazil. Until I'm sitting on the airplane will I realize I'm actually going to Brazil. Jenna and I are going to have a blast, I know it! Now.....just what to pack!
Yikes!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I had that thought too...so I went shopping!! Those Memorial Day Sales were calling me name! Since when does the remember your vetrans holiday turn into-take your vetrans to the mall day?!?!