Monday, July 9, 2007

Poor Guy

I feel so awful for Steven. He can still barely walk, and as a result is still home from work. There is no way he can drive a truck while on prescription codeine, or carry palettes of weight when he can barely apply pressure to his foot. I don't know how long he is going to be out. This is the update as of this morning. I know bruising is sign of healing, but honestly, it looks SOOOO painful. Ice and rest, ice and rest, ice and rest. That is all he can do. Please pray that he heals soon. I wont be home today to help him get his food, his medicine, or anything for that matter at all. I hope he will just stay in bed all day, but I doubt it.


I hope everyone will have a better Monday than Steve!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The foot looks pretty bad, but dont worry it will get better. Steve has to be patient, I know easier said than done. We are thinking about him.

Mom