Friday, July 13, 2007

Time Flies



I CANNOT BELIEVE it has been 6 months already! These photos from CHA Winter in California were 6 months ago? I guess that's what happens when you get your dream job right out of college: time goes by faster than you can blink. I leave next week for CHA Summer in Chicago and am more excited than EVER to go to the show. Not only because I've spent more than 40 hours a week for the past 3 months working on some great AWESOME product that I just know everyone is going to love, but also because I will get to see friends from home. Donna and Sue! Morgan! AnnaMarie, Lee, and hopefully more like Beth and Alyssa! It will be great to be so close to home!

I'll also see Elsie....

again and catch up with her. Its been since the last show that I've seen her!



Most importantly I get to see my rents and my sis! Yup, their driving down to Chicago, just to see me and eat dinner! I love them! SOOOO EXCITED TO SEE THEM! Thanks guys!

My first show was great with KI. But I feel much more ready and prepared for this show than the last. Probably because I was still trying to get ahold of reality while I was in California in January. It was only my first week at the job and I wasn't even living in my own place and I definitely wasn't completely acclimated yet. But this time will be different. I'm so excited!

Not much planned for the weekend around here. Steven is still healing his foot. Work seems to really irritate it and cause him lots of pain. I've convinced myself that his foot is broken and they didn't see it in the initial x-rays because his foot was so swollen, and full of water. I guess only time will tell.

If the weather is good we are going to "A taste of Dallas" downtown to see what it's like. I'll let you know how it is.

Have a great weekend!
Ciao

No comments: