Sunday, October 14, 2007

I talked to this cutie for a while on the phone today!

Gosh I miss her and her sis and brother like heck.

I know I have been a bad blogger lately, but I guess it's cuz nothing is really new around here. I haven't taken any new photos for a while and I just don't have much to write about. Soon enough, there will be plenty to say because the next 2 weekends I am blessed enough to have family and friends flying down to visit.

Steve and I skipped the State Fair this weekend. We just decided to lay low and hang out.

I scrapped some this weekend, but am witholding layouts because they are all part of Carson's baby book, which is a surprise!

Happy Birthday to Ian! If you're reading, there is a card out in the mail for you. I love you buddy! Hope you had an AWESOME birthday!!!

Okay, that's all for now. Hope everyone has a great week!

2 comments:

Morgan said...

i'm getting excited to come and see you...

Anonymous said...

adorable picture of maddy
pina