Tuesday, June 3, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

to my Anabelle!

Or as some of us like to call her: BaBelle, An-Mo-Belle, Anabella.
Or when she was little: Nanna

I cannot believe you are 9 years old!
You've become quite the athlete this year. Playing volleyball, basketball, softball and still in dance!

Soon enough, you will not be a "little person" anymore. I'm going to have to give you a new name. I am so proud of you. You are growing up to be such a kind, gentle-hearted girl. You take care of your sister and brother and love them so much!

I'm so thankful to be here with you this year to celebrate your birthday. I know I missed it last year, but you can count on me. I'm always thinking of you on this day. It's your special day. It's our way to celebrate you!

I love you!
Happy Birthday.

Here are just a couple of my favorite photos of you!
Love,
Auntie Stephanie





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW, your little person is 9!! Happy birthday to her!!

She is still just as pretty as the first time I saw pictures of her!!

Hope your family has a great day!!

XOXO~W